Sunday, February 21, 2010

Feb.21: Dominican Republic Vacation - Day 2

Well it's official, I have blisters. Surprise, surprise. Why do I always get blisters and/or sore feet!? It drives me nuts. One on each foot and in the same location - between the big toe. They are small but very irritating.

Today was an OK day. The weather was windy and cloudy but I still managed to get a little sunburn. Especially on my face. I'm going to have to take my sunscreen to the beach tomorrow.

Sheila & I went to breakfast for 8am this morning and then to meet with our rep. Same speal as the other resorts. We did book the Whale Watching for Thursday, so let's hope the weather is nicer for then. We also have tenatively booked an excursion to Puerto Plata but that depends on the number of people they can get.

I went to the beach after our meeting to snag some chairs. John just woke up so they came later on. I stayed in the ocean for a good hour which was fun. That is one thing I hate about being on my own or single - having no one to share with. :(

Island in middle of the main pool.

We went to the Italian restaurant tonight and it was OK.

John in the Italian Restaurant.

We stayed on the beach all day which was nice - even when it got really windy.

No comments: