Monday, February 15, 2010

A-1 Pinwheel Gone Awry

Well I took the big leap and started my Dear Jane quilt project. The instructions aren't the greatest and I think that is what has slowed my progress or start on this quilt.

I've decided that I am going to do a test block before I use the fabric that comes with this project. One I don't think I'll be able to find the Civic War material here and two I need to figure out how to put these blocks together.

Also I need to concentrate and ensure what I need cut. Since getting little Lucy I haven't had the time to do much, so I think this quilt will be a long journey until she gets older. I still am working on the block a day for 2010, so that takes time as well.

So this is the first block in the quilt, only 224 blocks remaining!

No comments: