Thursday, March 06, 2014

Lent - Day 2 (Create a Generosity Jar)

For today my challenge is to create a generosity jar. It is to put spare change into a jar and to do good with the money. Funny thing is that I started something like this at the beginning of the year already. I started a 52 week money challenge where each week I put into a jar the amount for the week number. 

For example, today is week 10 so I need to put $10 in the jar. Next week is week 11 so $11 goes into the jar and so on.

I do find it interesting that I really don't spend a lot AND don't have hardly any spare change. If I use anything it is my debit card so physically having money for these types of challenges is hard.

I will continue with this endeavour to see how it goes and will report back on my progress.

No comments: