Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Welcome to California

Well finally made it. I knew the airport in Santa Rosa was small but didn't realize how small until we landed. Everything is outdoors & anyone can walk in/out of the airport. There really is no security here.

Flights were all good and didn't have to wait long between them.

So lucky! I got my period - UG. Here I thought I had another week. Thank goodness I didn't have any accidents. There was a Walmart a few miles away so I walked over and bought a few more supplies.

The class of people around here is scary. This is the first time in a long time that I felt unsafe.

I came back to the hotel which is very nice and had a nap.

After my nap I walked a ways to a small grocery store and bought some apples and bottled water. I thought at least I could keep up with my apple a day routine while here.

I went & had dinner at this little restaurant. It was very good.

Gonna go to bed early tonight as I want to go to Santa Rosa in the morning and be back for the Beaglefest X registration @ 2pm.

No comments: