Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Ok, I'm depressed

I am having a bad day today. I couldn't sleep last night and kept tossing and turning all night. I've packed almost the whole house but I still have over a week before I even move. I've finished my quilt that I started BEFORE leaving Calgary and now I have nothing to do.

I can't find a job when I'm stuck out in Winnipeg as I have to be in Calgary. I do have a telephone interview with Telus tomorrow night.

I can't find a place in Calgary as I have to be out there to do that. The listings over the internet just aren't enough. I can't buy a place or get a mortgage without a job.

Jacki & Dana keep telling me about goings on at work and it makes me even more depressed that the 8 months I spent out here and things have gone back to the way they were.

I did see an awesome purse yesterday but I can't afford it.

No comments: