Sunday, September 11, 2005

Working Weekend

This was a very productive weekend. I worked all weekend (YUK!). I know, I know... I can hear you all now. But I was so behind last week due to the installation of the dialer and having to get the new 32 seat centre up and running.

So I spent 5 hours on Saturday testing all the workstations and equipment. Everything is perfect - thank you. I cleaned up the mess (picky me) and hate that I still have a lot of boxed lying around but I have no storage whatsoever. I'm hoping to post some pictures later today. I then drove back to Hughette's condo (I'm staying with her until I get my house next Monday!) and picked her up. We went to look at appliances and I found this wonderful chaise lounge. Yes, I know I tend to wander, but it really is a nice piece of furniture. Guests from out West (hint, hint) will love it. I know what I want, I just need to get into the house to measure for the fridge.

I drove by the house and am now really excited about finally getting into the shack and setting my little world up. Plus getting my girls and having my parents visit!

Today I got a ton of paperwork out of the way and organized for my meetings this coming week. It is going to be busy yet again, due to having 2 dentist appointments and getting things ready for the move

I just took some pictures from the fire escape on the 8th floor here so will post them when I get back to Huguette's as my work laptop sucks and I have troubles transferring photos.



That's all for now.

No comments: