Friday, September 02, 2005

Funny Story... Sort Of ...

On August 16th, I went to get a cell phone. I thought I would try MTS (the local phone company) and they weren’t very helpful and rude so I went to Rogers. Rogers was the same way. I was totally disgusted so finally went off to Telus. They were at least nice, helpful and gave me a good rate due to me being a long-term customer.

So after getting everything out of the way, the guy asked me what kind of number I wanted – personalized or random. I didn't really have any preference so I just said give me a random number. Fine and dandy, I get a phone number – 204-990-6239.

The next day I’m sitting on a conference call and playing with my cell. I then pipe up and say OBEY! Everyone thought I had lost my mind. I had figured out a way for me to remember my number - 990-OBEY.

Ok, I thought it was funny.

No comments: