Sunday, July 04, 2010

Beaglefest X - Day 4

Unfortunately my time in Santa Rosa has come to an end and I have to leave. It has been a wonderful adventure and I am so glad I came. I now know what to expect and what to do for next time.

There were still a few things to do today but I have to leave for the airport as my flight leaves at 10:45am. This makes me sad as I'll only get to say goodbye to a few early birds.

Here are the last pictures from the Santa Rosa airport. My flight was 20 minutes late as the plane coming from Los Angeles had mechanical problems. I was able to catch my connection in Seattle and made it home just about 5 minutes late.

I was lucky that I went thru customs with no problems and my bag was the 6th off the belt. It was a great adventure and I really had an awesome time.



Beaglefest X Itinerary - Sunday
9-11:30am - Doubletree Hotel, Vineyard Room
- Farewell Banquet
- Hot Buffet Breakfast
- CCI Presentation
- Guest Speakers

11:30-12:30pm - Doubletree Hotel
- Pack & Ship

No comments: