Saturday, January 16, 2010

Introducing ... LUCY!

I was looking on Kijiji the other day and found this ad for beagle puppies:

Our gorgeous beagle puppies are nearly ready to go to their new homes.

Hailey and Jones, our purebred CKC registered beagles' litter was born on Dec 2nd 2009 and so they will be 8 weeks old and ready to go on Jan 27th.

We have 9 in total, 5 girls and 4 boys.

All of them are mostly black and white, with some brown markings. No two are the same!

They are weaned, eating puppy kibble, and playing. All are healthy.

The puppies will have had their first shots and be dewormed before they leave us, and come with a health guarantee.

Mom and Dad are both on site and can be viewed.


I checked on the location and it was in Crossfield - the same town I got Snoopy, but not the same breeder.

So Mom, Jacki & I took a roadtrip up to the Green Acre Kennels in Crossfield. There was only 4 females left so we took a look at them. They were all cute and cuddly but something about one of them caught my attention. Yes she is the smallest in the bunch but I could tell she had a personality. She seems to be independent but a cuddler as well. After spending a lot of time with each I finally made the decision to get her.

So I put a deposit on and will be picking her up on January 30th. Introducing a new member to my pack - LUCY.


This it the money shot!

Me and Lucy

Please take me home now!


Lucy looking around to see why everyone else is sleeping.

No comments: