Saturday, January 09, 2010

Comedy Show

Last night mom, dad & I celebrated my friend Sheila's birthday. Her birthday is actually New Year's eve but her husband John didn't want to go out that evening as it is usually a zoo. So he arranged for everyone to go for dinner and then the comedy show afterwards.

We went to the Blackfoot Inn, the same place that my 40th birthday party was held. Back then it was still Yuk Yuk's. It has now changed to the Laugh Shop.


Dinner was buffet which was good for me as I was still able to stick to my diet plan. They had a good selection and I was good and kept to what I could eat. Overall everyone enjoyed the meal.

We then hit the comedy show afterwards. The comics were really good and this time they were all enjoyable. I've been before where 1 or 2 are good and the rest suck. We all laughed really hard.

The evening was a success and really enjoyable. Happy Belated Birthday Sheila!

No comments: