Sunday, October 18, 2009

Boring October

So there really hasn't been much going on this month. I tried to arrange an outing to the local corn maze (I've never been) but the weather turned crappy and then it closed. Next year I'm gonna go in August!

Thanksgiving came and went. My friends John & Sheila & Jaime came over and we all had a good time. It was nice to have the family (included adopted Pinkneys!) to dinner.

I've been sick lately and am finally going to see the doctor this Thursday. I've had all my bloodwork, etc done so I'll see what she says then. If I don't go bald beforehand! I've been losing my hair in clumps and it is getting really, really thin.

Went to wrestling last night and it was ok. I have been in a kind of funk and don't know how to explain it but live goes on.

No comments: