Friday, September 04, 2009

Big Toe Dream

Ok here is another classic weird Valerie dream. Only I can have such vivid dreams. This was a short dream so this will be a short post. Plus I have to get up early and work tomorrow morning (ug! a Saturday on a long weekend!).

I had stubbed my toe the other day on my bed and it has been a little sore. Last night I a dream that my toe started to swell. It was very uncomfortable and I was lying down but couldn't get to relax or comfortable. I did wake up a few times in a fitful sleep trying to get comfortable. The dream goes on and the toe starts to get bigger and bigger when it finally is the size of a large grapefruit. It was so huge and I couldn't get comfortable. I woke with a start and had to turn on the lights to see if my toe indeed was huge but it wasn't. It still took me what seemed like forever to get back to sleep as I couldn't get comfortable.

I woke this morning with a normal size toe and a beagle sleeping with her head on the pillow snoring beside me. What more can a person ask for!

Nothing new going on here lately so nothing really to write about. Once this WorldSkills is complete I'll be able to have some adventures and stories to write about.

No comments: