Sunday, May 31, 2009

Quilts, Quilts and more Quilts

I know I should probably be outside enjoying this nice weather but it is really nice to have the house to myself and to be able to get a few things done without being interrupted all the time. I wanted to post and update my quilt album so here goes.

This is the first quilt I ever made. I came back from Peru and found some material that had Peruvian images on it. Thus my Peru quilt.

Dog Lap Quilt - A quick lap quilt made out of my stash of dog material. This is the second quilt I made.

Appliqued Heart Quilt - mom had appliqued all the hearts on this quilt when her and dad drove down to Ontario one year. This is my favourite quilt and stays on my bed.

Quilt from Hell. This was made in Winnipeg during the month I was waiting to sell my house and move back home. It was machine quilted back in Calgary by Sheila Mote. This quilt fits a queen size bed.

Pinwheel Quilt - I don't like the green on it but it came out OK.

Table topper made out of some charm squares. Mom has hand appliqued daisies on it.

Sunflower table runner made for Sheila P.

Sunflower table runner made for Sheila P.

Cali's Quilt - I made this for Cali when she was nothing but skin and bones. The turtle blocks were made by someone else, I just put it together.

Chain of Pastels quilt made out of 1930s reproduction material - made for Sheila P. for Christmas 2007. Machine quilted by Sheila Mote.

Pretty in Pink Quilt made for Jamie F. - Christmas 2007. Machine quilted by Sheila Mote.

Checkerboard Quilt made for John P. - Christmas 2007.

Farmyard Animals quilt made for Kim & Ted F. - my adoptive family in Texas.

Hip to be Squared Quilt kit made for Dana Swanson-Jenkins. Machine quilted by Jane Goddard.

Block of the month quilt - Garden Trails - made for Jacki. Machine quilted by Jane Goddard.

This is the hand appliqued dolphin label I made for the back of Jacki's quit.

No comments: