Sunday, October 23, 2005

Life in Winnipeg

Things are starting to settle down and me and the girls are getting into our groove. I've been taking the bus to work, so that forces me to leave work at a reasonable time as I have to come and let the girls out.

This past week has been busy so I'm trying to take the weekend off. Also I haven't spent a lot of time with the girls this week, so I'm home bound Sunday.

Yesterday Dana & I were going to go to a corn maze, but the people who we were going to go with backed out. So instead she made me dinner and we watched a movie. At 10:30 pm we decided that we needed to go for a walk. We picked up the girls and drove to the Forks. We had a really nice 2 hour walk by the Assiniboine River, stopped at Starbucks and were home by 1 am.
We had weird weather yesterday - it rained, was sunny, cloudy, cold, warm. So far we have had a really nice fall.
This is short as I have some work to do. Hopefully I'll have some great stories next week as Rod is coming into town.

No comments: