Thursday, October 06, 2005

Haunting in Winnipeg

OK I think my house is haunted. I have been hearing weird noises at night and my bathroom door appears to close by itself. I was in the shower the other day and had the door closed just a bit. It then slammed shut. Either the girls have grown thumbs to close the door or I have a ghost. I've also heard squeaking on the floors as if someone is walking on them.

OR, it could be that I've just seen the Possession of Emily Rose, The exorcist and The Texas Chainsaw Murderer, so my mind is playing tricks. HA HA

We had a snow storm yesterday but we didn't get much snow. Apparently the rural areas got hit harder than we did. Otherwise the weather has been nice for the fall.

Work has been going and going and going. We're having a problem hiring staff so projects aren't getting done. Of course I have to figure out what to do, so it has been busy.

I was sick yesterday and most of you will be surprised to hear that I stayed home! Yes, I just thought that if I was hit by a bus, the company would go on so one day wouldn't kill them.

The girls are doing good. We went for a walk today, saw a bunny rabbit so had to quickly move to the other side of the street as the girls didn't see it.

Thanksgiving will be lonely this year as I won't get to go home as I can't take the girls. So we'll be having a cornish hen and fries and a pumpkin muffin for dessert.

That's all for now folks!

No comments: