Sunday, January 26, 2014

Walk, Anniversary, Birthday & Old Age

Yesterday was a jam packed day.  First off Lucy & I had a walk with some friends at Nose Hill park. It is a bit of a drive but well worth it. The weather was amazing and Lucy was able to run and play with other dogs. She also did her famous run, dive and roll into something nasty. We ended up having to have a bath after the walk but that is typical with her. She is funny to watch when she's in mid run and then does an instantaneous drop and roll. My goof ball.

Then we celebrated Rod & Dana's 7th anniversary by taking them out to dinner at Wellington's. It was a very nice restaurant, service was impeccable, food was fabulous but it was a little noisy. I would definitely go back. I had a Fillet of Beef Wellington as I've always wanted to try it. It was a wonderful experience. The beef melted in your mouth and I was truly in beef heaven. It was a nice meal with everyone and we all had a good time.


I then had a birthday party to go to afterwards. We went to a local bar that serves a variety of different beers. It was a good time even if I didn't drink but it was horribly loud. I tell you I must be getting old. This morning I feel like I drank the place dry. My throat is sore, I have a horrible headache and just feel crappy.

No comments: