Thursday, November 14, 2013

Roseau, Dominica

Our Stateroom Steward must have known I we missing Lucy as when we got back from breakfast she left me a doggy.


Welcome to Dominica!


Today Jacki & I are off on an adventure to Twin Falls & Emerald Pool.
  • Once in the rain forest, start the day with a walk to the Emerald Pool at the Morn Trois Pitons National Park.
  • Then take a 15 minute trek on a small path to the firs 82 ft high waterfall.
  • You can then choose to climb to the second white sulfur waterfall.
  • Twin Falls provide excellent opportunities for bathing in the natural pools.

I was supposed to PAY for taking their picture but pretended I was looking at the ship.




Thought this looked like a face

I like how this shot turned out



Jacki enjoying the Emerald Pool. It was too crowded for me to attempt to enjoy it. I played photographer instead.



My "National Geographic Photograph of the Year" shot. Love this! Saw this tiny little snail on the fern and was able to get a good picture.

 Allamanda flower

Only coconut so far on this trip has been on the jungle floor.

Pretty purple flower

Shrimp Flower



Pathway to Twin Falls

wall of water


I did go into this water. Sitting under the falls was interesting as you think you had a good spot and the water changed and gave you a very hard massage. It was fun though.

Jacki being beaten by the falls.


cool pathway

I saw this ladder leaning against the tree

Ruddy Daggerwing - he was nice enough to pose for me.

Kitten drinking from a water cap and eating a cheezy.

Kitty for my friend Alex

White & Purple flowers

Pink Bougainvillea

Tourist trolley

No comments: