Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Night Shots at Heritage Park

I tried to get a picture of the comet Pan-Starrs this evening but was not successful. I was successful though in finding a great spot for taking night shots. I can't wait until my Night Photography class next week! Once I have that under my belt I'll be at my new favourite spot - Heritage Park. I found a great little hill where I can look west and see the stars when the sun finally sets.

Here are my pictures taken tonight at Heritage Park. I used both my camera's - Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XS and my Panasonic DMC-ZS3 pocket camera. To be honest, so far I like the pictures my little pocket digital camera takes. You be the judge.

Panasonic DMC-ZD3

Panasonic DMC-ZD3

Panasonic DMC-ZD3

Panasonic DMC-ZD3

Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XS

Panasonic DMC-ZD3

Panasonic DMC-ZD3

Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XS

No comments: