Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Winter is Here

I stayed home today. I am able to work from home (which is one good perk). I was already to go to the bus and have my first adventure to downtown but it was no use. We waited around and heard that our bus was jack knived down the road. The other bus wasn't coming anytime soon. I thought that instead of trying to commute and sitting in traffic, I could go home and get some work done. So I spent the whole day at home working. I'm still behind, but at least I was able to get field working for tonight.

The snow really came down and is extremely heavy. I think we got about 2 feet. Paige was having a blast trying to make her way through the snow. Snoopy was ok, but Cali.... she hasn't been outside all day! I think I'm going to have to hold her over the toilet and squeeze her. I went to the back door, tried to get her to go outside and she just stood there with this horrified look on her cute little face and shook. Needless to say I didn't push it.

Mom, dad & Paige are thinking about leaving tomorrow morning but I don't want them too. I think they should stay until the roads are a little better, but they want to leave. I must be a terrible host!

Front yard

Back yard facing house.

Back yard with Paige.

Alley - they clean them out here!

No comments: