Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Just a quick update

Well work sucks and I need to win the lotto.

I know everyone thinks that, but for me it's true. I'm stuck between two old companies and there is such a pissing match going on, it is crazy. I don't know what I got myself into.

Enough of work. I'm going to MEXICO! Ok, not until February, but I'm going for two weeks with my brother and his friends. He needs a chaperone ya know! hehe It is all exclusive - Rod is gonna pay for everything right! ;)

Jacki has been a wonderful help being here. She has been looking after my girls while I work late and she has been making me dinner. She is really spoiling me.

My buddy Dana and I are going to a craft fair this weekend after I get the grey taken out of my hair. Next weekend we are going to run to the States for a shopping trip and then I'm helping her put up her Christmas tree. I guess it is an all day affair - I'll update you all next week.

Tomorrow we have our company Christmas party for the clients. Should be interesting as everyone keeps raving about their parties. The big cheese from Vancouver is coming out so I get stuck in meetings BEFORE the party - oh the fun.

I am missing Sheila & John's Thanksgiving party this weekend (big pout) and I'm sad I can't go. I miss them so much, even John's craziness! I will miss seeing Debbie & George & the whole beagle gang. I know the girls really misses everyone too. I said Brodie's name the other day and Snoopy went balistic.

Here's a cute picture of Snoopy sleeping. As you can see she is horribly abused and the SPCA should be called.
That's all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Val, we really miss you guys too! Sheila's dinner was great! Becca and I went to the big Craft Fair yesterday (Sheila was sick) and had a blast. Hey, what dates are you going to Mexico, I haven't booked my tickets yet for ON but I was thinking about stopping in Winterpeg. No point if you are taking in the heat in Mexico. But we'll see you at Christmas anyways!! Let us know what your dates are so we can plan something. Stay warm! Debbie