Saturday, July 12, 2014

Peanuts Find

So a bunch of folks from the Peanuts Collectors Club have been posting comments about a new Peanuts Gang shoe being put out by Vans. Everyone is excited and a lot of them have been ordering them online from various stores.

Luckily the shoes have a set price but they are going fast. I went to several websites and couldn't find a pair in my size. I tried ordering some online but the form never worked and some orders wouldn't go through.

Wanting to give it one more try, I searched and found a company here in Calgary who sold the shoes. I emailed the company as it was late Friday night. I was glad to see a response Saturday and that they did in fact have them in stock.

So I rushed out and got my pair. They fit perfectly, even for my feet (I have problems finding any footwear that fits and/or doesn't give me blisters/rubs).

Here are my pictures. I'm soooo happy to finally be able to own a pair of shoes that I've only seen in Asia AND to be able to purchase them locally.




No comments: