Wednesday, April 22, 2009

First Tattoo

Well I went to my appointment I made on the weekend to get my tattoo. At first I was chicken and almost didn't go. Then I had to sit in the waiting room for a good 10 minutes and was getting more nervous as the time went by. But I stayed and met with Trevor who was the artist that was going to do the tattoo. He had the design right but the name wrong so he went and fixed that.

He set everything up and I laid down on the table. He was nice to ask if this was my first tattoo and before he started he told me what he was going to do. Outline first - he did a bit then stopped and asked if I was ok. I was and it didn't really hurt. It was more of an annoyance than anything.

Not even an hour later and I had my beautiful tattoo. I almost cried because I love it so much. Now I have my tattoo in remembrance of Cali.

I got it on my right wrist as I wanted to be able to see it daily.

Mom freaked as I knew she would but she'll get over it. Dad likes it but not the spot it is in.

OH WELL I'M HAPPY! I might have to get more now.


No comments: