Sunday, January 09, 2022

2022 Goals and Resolutions

I typically don't fall for the yearly goals and resolutions but this year I am going to take a stab at it. Since meeting a new Peanuts Collector friend locally (RIGHT! who knew another Peanuts fan lives close and in Canada!!), she has been sharing her collection with me. I have always wanted to know "roughly" how much collection was worth and since she has been organizing her collection I thought I'd start organizing my own. Plus I have a shopping buddy so whenever we are out and see something we take a picture and send it to see if we want it picked up. We've also had a few shopping "dates" and found a few items to add to my collection.

I also want to downsize some of my collection so this will give me a better idea of what and how to get rid of the items which no longer make me happy. Since I asked Uncle Ken to stop looking for items for me, it is about time.

This morning Lucy had me up early so I started taking pictures of two shelves out of my eight shelf cabinet in my bedroom. Now I have the pictures, I have written down any markings and will begin researching them. I do have an application to keep track of my collection but I think I will start out with a spreadsheet. This application is customizable so I'll gather all the info and then see how to customize it for my needs.

Wish me luck, on this first goal/resolution of 2022. I hope to keep you updated.

Here are a few pictures I took - ENJOY!



No comments: