Saturday, January 09, 2021

Dear Jane - Two monthly packages down

Now that I have a printer, I am back on doing the monthly packages. Just finished month 2 so 22 months remaining.

This is a very time consuming project as these teeny, tiny paper piecing pieces are so hard to deal with. Also if I don't have the right light my eyes get very tired, I start squinting and my eyes burn. This is going to be a LONG process.

Up next - Month 3:

Blocks B4-B11, TR5 & TR6.

And I'm starting to see a little more colour then the browns. We have a few red and blues.

I am also keeping track of the completed blocks in EQ to show a little progress at least. I have to start thinking about how I am going to finish the triangles as I am just putting them in a box for now and not doing the quilt as you go on those.





No comments: