Saturday, December 26, 2020

Dear Jane - Change in Plans, Starting Over...

So just a little change in plan here. Instead of going month by month, I will need to work on the blocks that I can easily cut out thus leaving the paper pieced ones to later on. I need a printer and don't have access to one yet so they will be left to later for now. 

Depending on the blocks, this project might be on hold until I get access to a printer. My EQ program doesn't zoom in enough for me to see the cutting instructions. I had to spoof a printer just to be able to do a print preview.

Plus now I have to start over. Sigh.... I thought my blocks were to be cut to 4.5 inches for a 4 inch finished block. So I took everything apart (except for 4 blocks!) and cut them down. As I did this I noticed that it was cutting off some of the block. I'm hoping I have enough of the fabric to start over.

I won't be taking pictures of the blocks I had to redo, you'll just have to take my word for it that they are done.

No comments: