Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Night Photography - Class 1

Tonight was the first of two classes on Night Photography and I really enjoyed it. At first I thought it was going to be a waste but once we got out and started taking pictures I didn't want to stop. Unfortunately it was colder than snot and I froze but I think a few of my pictures turned out. Next week we are going to go over our pictures and get more pointers. Then it's look out night skies!

  First shot playing with light

Classmate actually walking back to her camera - it's my first GHOST!!

Next time focus it a little more

Got the lights of the car going by!

White balance of Tungsten light



Tripod a little crooked

White Balance = Tungsten light

White Balance = Cloudy (more true to what the night was like)

City skyline



I got the clouds!

Peace Bridge 

Through the trees




Stopped at the Stampede on the way home



No comments: